Lived all my life in Yorkshire until February 2010 when my wife and I retired to Spain. Oh wait – I didn’t live all my life in Yorkshire – I spent about eight or ten years in and around London immediately before retirement.
I was educated at: –
- Wheldon Road Junior School, Castleford
- Hensall County Primary School
- Goole Grammar School
- Whitwood Mining & Technical College, Castleford
- Barnsley Mining & Technical College
- Rotherham Technical College (very briefly)
Married twice. Just celebrated my Ruby Wedding (that’s Ruby Murray [Curry] which is 17 Years. My Auntie (God rest her soul) gave us six months. Up yours Auntie Nelly.